Master of Arts in Sustainability Economics and Management
- 2005 – 2008 Bachelor-Studies Social Sciences and Music at University of Oldenburg, Thesis "Social-ecologic Perspectives on Vulnerability-Assessments towards Climate Change"
- 2008 – 2011 Master-Studies Sustainability Economics and Management at University of Oldenburg, Thesis "Energy Storage as an Instrument for Climate Protection and Adaptation"
- 2008 – 2011 Student assistant for the research project „Chameleon – Adapting Energy & Transport to Climate Change“
- Development of a wind energy internet portal for the German International Cooperation (GIZ)
- Since 09/2011 scientific assistant at the Institute for Ecological Economy Research
- Climate and Energy
- Sustainable Corporate Governance
Current projects of Nils Marscheider
(Oktober 2009 - September 2013)
Supported by: Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Berlin
> All projects of Nils Marscheider