Sustainable Development, Evaluation and Policy-Making
Theory, Practise and Quality Assurance
Autor/innen: von Raggamby, Anneke; Rubik, Frieder
This pathbreaking book contributes to the discourse of evidence-based policy-making. It does so by combining the two issues of policy evaluation and sustainable development linking both to the policy-cycle. It covers contributions:
- examining the perception of sustainability problems, which analyse the relationship between sustainability and assessment
- highlighting the role of evaluation and impact assessment studies during policy formulation
- looking at policy implementation by examining sustainability and impact assessment systems in different application areas
- addressing policy reformulation by considering monitoring and quality improvement schemes
- assessing the quality of sustainability evaluation studies.
Providing theoretic insights, reflections and case studies, this novel study will prove essential to postgraduate students, practitioners, policy-makers and researchers in the area of sustainable development, policy-making and evaluation.
Verlag: Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd
Erscheinungsort: Cheltenham, UK • Northampton, MA, USA
ISBN-Nr: 978 0 85793 254 9
Thema: Evaluation und Bewertung
Forschungsfeld: Ökologische Produktpolitik